- Five-year junior college was established in 1990
- Two-year junior college in the division of continuing education was established in 1997
- Four-year college in the division of continuing education was established in 2001
- Two-year supplementary-college program was established in 2002
- Four-year college program was established in 2003
To cultivate up-to-date professional Japanese experts who are equipped with professional skills and knowledge in both Japanese and English language proficiency, and with international competitiveness and comparable creativity.
- To cultivate students with listening, speaking, reading, writing and translating abilities of Japanese language.
- To cultivate students with humanity and moral integrity, as well as the ability of social-economic and cultural understanding.
- To cultivate students with abilities of translation, and professional skills in economy and trade.
- To cultivate students with logical and independent thinking ability.
· To be equipped with language proficiency and capacity of communicating in Japanese.
· To pass the Japanese Language Level Examination required by the Department.
· To understand the history, geography and culture of Japan.
· To understand the law, economy, and current affairs of Japanese society.
· To acquire professional Japanese proficiency which suits the need for working in various careers such as translation, business, tourism and Japanese language teaching.
|· To obtain logical and independent thinking ability.||· To cultivate the abilities of self-learning and continuing learning.||· To obtain logical and independent thinking ability.|
|· To cultivate the abilities of self-learning and continuing learning.||· To obtain logical and independent thinking ability.|